The volunteers of the Media Upper Providence Library Book Sale would like to thank all who made our recent Spring Book Sale the best grossing sale ever! Running a fundraising event like ours truly takes a community, and we’re grateful to all who helped in ways big and small.
We particularly extend thanks to:
- Our patrons and those who donate the high quality items they buy.
There would be no sale without you!
- Our volunteer cashiers
- Jeffrey Smith and the Media Borough staff
- Delco Community Services Director Walter Omlor, Jr.,
Deputy Director Gary Emery, their staff and crews
- Double Decker Pizza, Vince DeAngelus, Professional Duplicating,
Taylor Rental and Signsmith for providing food and supplies
- The Delaware County Daily Times and The Delaware County News Network (Town Talk and County Press) for featuring us so prominently in their publications and online
- The Media Business Authority (thanks for the Facebook link!)
- The residents and businesses who displayed our flyers and yard signs
- The Renee B. Fisher Foundation whose “Books for Teachers” grant enabled Chester-Upland School District teachers to bring over 1900 books to their classrooms
We are now accepting donations for the Fall 2015 Sale.
We welcome your books, DVDs, CDs, records, movies, puzzles & games on the Stone Cottage porch located in the Media Municipal Complex at 301 N. Jackson St in Media. We ask that the donated items be in good condition. We are unable to take encyclopedias or National Geographic magazines.
The Fall Sale will be held October 17-19, 2015, 10AM-5PM. All proceeds benefit the Media Upper Providence Free Library and are an important source of funding for the Library’s operating budget.
Keep up to date on the next sale by following us on Facebook (Media UP Booksale) or on Twitter and Instagram @mediaupbooksale.
Ann Ensor, Coordinator
Media Upper Providence Library Book Sale